Sunday, May 22, 2011

thank you!

Huge thanks to everyone  who supported T's Greens this weekend at Powisset and White Barn Farm! We had a great time and hope that everyone enjoyed their first sprout experience or were reunited with a former sprout flame! If there are any special interests or comments feel free to email me at Tsgreensfarm@gmail.com . Also, you will be able to find my product at White Barn Farm's farm stand days (saturday?)(whitebarnfarm.org)  as well as at Powisset's  farm stand day which i believe is a tuesday.....but dont quote me on that. I will also be at the Franklin Farmers market starting June 10 and tentatively at the Whole Foods Bellingham Market on Mondays!  Once again thank you so much and I hope I can continue to supply everyone with a delicious food experience!!

T.

No comments:

Post a Comment